martes, 15 de mayo de 2012

Hello, People! Welcome to my blog. In this blog I will post my school work for Level 1. I will use it to practice writing, listening, speaking and reading. Also, I will share it with my classmates and people from the world.

My name’s Mónica Núñez but you can call me Monique. I’m from Maracaibo, originally. I live in Maracaibo, in La Picola. I’m 21 years old and I have a big family. My mom and my dad are lawyers. I have one brother.

I study laws at URBE . My favorite subjects are Derecho Penal and Derecho de Familia. This trimester I am taking 4 classes and I am in the 1st trimester.


I love music, travel around the world, share with my family, go to the movies and eat. My favorite food is Arepa and I like chocolate very much. The most important to me is my family. I also enjoy spending time with my turtles.

I hate injustice, insensitive people and rice.


My dream is to travel around the world, visit China, the Pyramids of Egypt and Argentina. Of course, I want to graduate from Laws School and be a good Lawyer. I also would love getting married and have a big family. I want to work in a Prison as a Psychologist and Lawyer.

About English, What do I do to practice my English? well, I listen to music and watch TV in English, I also practice with my family having conversations. I can write well, but I need to practice more the vocabulary. The most difficult for me is speaking but I really want to learn. I want to practice in class and out of class, too. I hope I can make a lot of friends and practice speaking in this class.

Well, This is all for today. I will talk to you later...!

Monique :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario